Hoffmann Brothers is based in St. Louis, Missouri and we are excited to extend our reach to the Nashville area. We were recently recognized by the St Louis Business Journal in 2016, 2018, 2020, and most recently, 2021 as The Best Place to Work in St Louis. We are a fast-paced, fast-growing, fun company looking for a friendly and outgoing person to join our team. Hoffmann Brothers believes that if we take care of our employees, they will in turn take care of our customers.
Summary of Job: The primary responsibility of the Service Coordinator is to schedule sold work with customers and to coordinate the completion of scheduled work with our trade professionals. This position will handle customer interactions via phone, email, and text messaging. This position will manage a large volume of inbound and outbound inquiries, and scheduling for all Hoffmann Brothers services. To be successful in this position, candidate must have a strong sense of urgency and superior customer service skills.
- Schedule customers for approved work; confirm next-day appointments with customers
- In coordination with trade professionals, schedule presold work
- Work with warehouse manager to stage material for presold jobs
- Coordinate with dispatch to ensure appropriate calls are scheduled for the next day and 3-day lookahead
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments
- Back up dispatch team as needed
- Work directly with the accounting team to deposit checks, cash, and invoice jobs
- Support Internal Operations Team Lead with administrative functions needed such as payroll, business license renewal, etc.
- Meet with Internal Operations Team Lead for continued training and coaching; provide continuous feedback
- Pull permits when necessary; ensure inspections are completed daily and annotated
- Fulfill trade professionals’ requests for permits and inspections when required
- Meet with team leaders and/or customer experience manager for ongoing growth and development; regularly provide feedback to Customer Experience Representatives (CXR’s)
- Deliver call scripts authentically; Being clear, compelling and personable
- Respond to customer requests resolving issues and promoting the brand
- Respond to customer requests via phone, text, and email
- Adhere to company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information
- Reach and exceed predetermined key performance indicators and other departmental metrics
- Assist field managers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree or GED preferred
- Post-secondary education is strongly preferred or three years of relevant experience which includes a proven track record in customer service
- Proficiency with personal computers and phone systems; intermediate typing skills
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment quickly
- Ability to adapt to new situations that may arise due to program and procedure changes
- Ability to learn quickly, maintain accurate information, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues and proactively find solutions
- Ability to establish trust and empathy
- Goal-oriented, ability to focus to meet departmental goals
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
To adequately perform the duties of this job one must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, hear, and talk regularly and routinely. Position is largely sedentary requiring a significant amount of keyboarding. Position requires 75%-85% of time being on the phones.
All employees of Hoffmann Brothers must consider working safe as one’s primary job, both for personal, co-worker, and public benefit. General knowledge of safe working practices and local, state, and federal OSHA requirements is required as applicable.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.