Customer Experience Representative
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018, 2020, & 2021!
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250+ member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
Hoffmann Brothers is looking for a Customer Experience Representative to assist potential prospects with product and service information, plus scheduling of online inquiries. This position will handle customer service requests via phone, online submissions, texts, and online marketing requests. This position will manage a large volume of inbound and outbound inquiries, and scheduling for all Hoffmann Brothers services. To be successful in this position, candidate must have a strong sense of urgency and superior customer service skills.
Our Customer Experience Coordinators are one of our most important resources in our company. They provide the sole source for our ability to meet our customer’s needs. We have a set of high standards for job qualification and job performance. Our coordinators must have strong skills and a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments
- Deliver call scripts authentically; being clear, compelling, and personable
- Respond to customer requests resolving issues and promoting the brand
- Respond to customer requests via text and email.
- Onboard and renew Home Protection Plans with new and existing customers.
- Outbound HHP members to schedule visits during idle times.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Meet with team leaders and/or customer experience manager on a bi-weekly basis for ongoing growth and development.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information
- Reach and exceed predetermined key performance indicators and other departmental metrics which include the three-day call board being met
- Other duties as assigned
Starting schedule - 4 10’s, with Mondays and Saturdays mandatory, flexibility on the other days. Remote work is available 1 day per week. Training is 5 8’s.
- FREE health, dental, & vision insurance for the employee and their family.
- We have a matching 401K Retirement program at 4%
- 10 Days paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- We are a family friendly company and celebrate individual & company achievements with fun events and prizes.
- We believe in promoting from within and there are many areas to advance in our company.
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
All employees of Hoffmann Brothers must consider working safe as one’s primary job, both for personal, co-worker, and public benefit. General knowledge of safe working practices and local, state, and federal OSHA requirements is required as applicable.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.