Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018, 2020, & 2021!
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250+ member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
As a Dispatcher in St. Louis, MO, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired metrics. You will be responsible for working with the Customer Success Team and other support departments to match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Evaluate, assign, and dispatch service and maintenance calls to the right technician, based on the job instructions.
- Work with service department managers and customer liaisons to ensure first calls for next day are assigned and structured for max capacity.
- Complete job instructions audit for call center coaching. (Correct addresses, add HPP data, clean up equipment age/location, specific technician, ladder, etc.)
- Meet daily revenue and sales goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Goal provided by service managers and obtained by sending right tech to the right call.
- Communicate with service managers and customer liaisons to move up calls as needed.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Be a cheerleader/champion for the technicians as you dispatch. Let them know why you chose this call just for them.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting our company.
- Providing the 5-star experience from all points of contact through Hoffmann Brothers.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatching of incoming service calls.
- Attend company meetings, department meetings, 1:1’s, cube-alongs, and additional trainings as scheduled or needed
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress and reschedule service calls according to company and service department guidelines.
- Complete customer updates within their assigned hour and reschedule calls in a timely manner, ensuring that all customers receive consistent communication.
- Our benefits are exceptional and include paid vacation time, 8 paid holidays, 401K matching program up to 4%, and 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- This position is paid hourly with plenty of opportunities for overtime.
- We offer a fun and flexible work environment with a casual dress code.
- This position is being hired for Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm. (Hours will increase during peak season – may require coming in early or staying late). Some Saturdays will be required.
- This position will report to our Customer Success Manager, Nick Iadevito.
Additional Job Duties:
- Dispatch Texting Line and Voicemail - responding to any customer communication regarding your designated service departments calls throughout your shift
- Follow scheduling procedure when entering service/maintenance calls, rescheduling, and updating.
- Assist your team in moving up calls as needed to fill the schedule board.
- Assistance with answering calls on the main line when requested by Customer Success Manager
- Outbound calling to meet 3-day call board - back up
- Backing up the dispatch and customer liaison team.
- Sell and renew HPP memberships
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of great customer service
- Organized and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Ability to be on-time or early. Attendance is very important to this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Professional in all situations
- Passionate about helping our departments grow and improve their profitability
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast paced, results driven environment
- Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude
Salary and Benefits:
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, coworker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MOOSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.