Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018, 2020, & 2021
For over 30 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as a premier HVAC and Plumbing service and contractor in the Midwest.
Over the last 5 years, behind an aggressive expansion campaign Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250-member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We have invested heavily and entered the Nashville market looking to build upon our previous successes. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
As the Nashville Recruitment Specialist, you will help Hoffmann Brothers source and evaluate the team members and community partnerships fundamental to driving our growth. You will be responsible for sharing the Hoffmann brand with the technicians, industry, and community leaders across Nashville.
- Proactively recruit strong technicians and industry leaders to join the Hoffmann team.
- Build and maintain relationships with technicians across the Nashville market.
- Develop short and long-term talent pipelines by fostering relationships with trade schools, adjacent industries, and non-profit partners.
- Oversee candidate sourcing, managing job board postings and filtering applications.
- Interview all strong applicants providing detailed notes and preliminary recommendations to hiring managers.
- Maintain database of strong candidates in the area and maintain relationships with potential future hires.
- Develop and lead retention program ensuring we do everything in our power to keep strong team members.
- Partner with the marketing team to Lead Hoffmann’s in-person brand awareness campaigns (e.g., philanthropic giving, volunteer efforts, etc.)
- Support new employees through onboarding activities.
- Collaborate and partner with Saint Louis based HR & Talent Acquisition teams to ensure overall success of Hoffmann Brothers, may include some overall HR business partner activities or occasionally supporting STL recruiting efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices as they pertain to winning and retaining talent.
Skills and Qualifications
- Creative problem solver
- Relationship builder with peers and superiors
- Ability to source best practices or solve large hurdles in new and creative ways.
- Comfort in fast pace, dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate with the entire organization.
- Excellent communication, leadership, presentation, and planning skills
- Professional in all situations and with all personality types
- 2-5 years of experience in a corporate recruiting, staffing agency, or a talent acquisition function.
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary commensurate with experience and education.
- Opportunities for strong performance-based compensation and activity bonuses
- Benefits include paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401K matching program up to 4%, and 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- Flexible work environment with a casual dress code.
- Fully fund training necessary to support the functions of the role.
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of TN‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.