Commercial HVAC Sales & Project Management
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018, 2020, & 2021!
HVAC Commercial Sales & Project Management
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor in the St Louis area. With an aggressive expansion campaign, we are now growing at an exciting rate facing new challenges as we transform our business and enter new geographic and service markets, like Nashville, TN.
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250-member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
As the HVAC Commercial Project Manager in St. Louis, MO, you will educate consumers and existing clients about our company and our products in a manner that leaves a favorable impression, thereby obtaining sales for HVAC projects and products both commercially and residentially directly to the end user. Hoffmann Brothers will provide leads and opportunities through our marketing and existing customer channels. The commercial salesperson is expected to generate additional leads/business through networking, referrals, etc.
Example job types & opportunities to sell:
- Commercial Maintenance & Service Contracts
- Light commercial Sales
- Rooftop units
- Unit heaters
- Cooling Towers
- Process Piping
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF systems)
- Desire to make $100K+ per year income.
- Proficient with AutoCAD or willing to learn.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean, insurable driving record
- 10+ years industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous Sales experience
- Well organized and able to work independently, while still being a team player
Salary and Benefits:
- Our benefits are exceptional and include paid vacation time, 8 paid holidays, 401-K matching program up to 4%, and 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- We also offer a company provided vehicle, cellphone reimbursement, company provided iPad, and continued training.
- Starting: Base Salary + Commission per job
- We offer a fun and flexible work environment.
- This position is being hired for Monday through Friday and hours are based off our customer’s needs; evenings and some Saturdays required as needed for appointments.
- This position will report to our HVAC Commercial Department Manager – Bart Pohlman
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move50lbs and up because the equipment being used can be heavy and cumbersome. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work - employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.