Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018 & most recently 2020!
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor in the St Louis area. Recognizing that our company success comes from our team members, we work hard to maintain a friendly “family” work environment with growth opportunities that are unparalleled in our industry. We hire only the best and now is your chance to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced Lining Technician to join our team! Ideal candidates possess superior customer service skills, are great problem solvers and thrive in a challenging environment. If this sounds like you and you want to grow your career with a stable company as an essential team member, we encourage you to apply today!
- Maintain lining equipment in good operating condition by cleaning, daily inspection, and small minor repairs.
- Occasional requirements to travel, work weekends, nights, and overtime. (As the specialty jobs require them typically on a volunteer basis).
- Operating cameras that utilize CCTV (closed circuit tv) to record interiors of various pipelines for inspections to determine if cleaning is needed (as well as what type of cleaning) and if pipeline is a candidate for lining to the specifications set.
- Utilize various platforms to document all aspects of various projects and communicate through them.
- Must be able to utilize computers, IPADS, and other various mobile devices for reporting and communication reporting using various platforms and software.
- Assist in pipe installation and cut-out process for sewer pipe and storm water drainage systems.
- Other general laborer duties apply throughout the preparation and installation process.
- Experience with trenchless sewer rehabilitation is a MUST- including CIPP (cure in place pipe), reinstatements, milling, and jetting.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical, troubleshooting and decision- making abilities.
- Some mechanical knowledge with ability to maintain and operate equipment.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as a part of a team with shared responsibilities and resources.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 80lbs and team push and pull 165lbs.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces or receive certification within 180 days of hire.
- Strong work ethic
- Driver’s License (CDL is a plus, but not required) with clean record.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in a written, oral or diagram form.
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Ample Opportunities for Overtime (Always Volunteer, Never Required)
- FREE Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for the employee, dependents, and spouse (if not offered insurance by current employer)
- 8 Paid holidays
- Generous Paid Vacation
- 401k Matching Program: 100% Company Match of the first 4% contributed by employee.
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Training
- Company Provided Truck/Van
- Company Provided Power Tools
- Tool Replacement Policy
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Year-Round Work
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit, stand, squat, kneel, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move50lbs and up. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work – employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.