Inside Sales Representative
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018, 2020, & 2021!
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor in the St Louis area. With an aggressive expansion campaign, we are now growing at an exciting rate facing new challenges as we transform our business and enter new geographic and service markets.
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250-member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team. With this growth, Hoffmann is redesigning how it purchases and manages its inventory to take advantage of this new scale.
Why the need for an Insides Sales Representative? With over 9 outside sales representatives and 50+ field service personnel – Hoffmann Brothers has a tremendous amount of unsold and unclosed business. In any given year there are 15+ million dollars of unsold proposals and options hanging in limbo. Hoffmann Brothers will provide proper training and processes to re-engage customers and close the opportunities. No cold calling required – all outbound calls will be to existing customers who have had Hoffmann Employees to their home.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to continue process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, etc.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing clients via telephone and email.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls, and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections.
- Attend sales training
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Listener & Strong communication skills
- Energetic personality
- Fast learner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous Sales experience
- Ability to work Evenings and Saturdays, when needed.
- Well organized and ability to work independently, while still being a team player
Salary and Benefits:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
- 401K matching program up to 4%
- Flexible work environment with a casual dress code
- Report directly to the Vice President of Internal Operations
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.