Hoffmann Brothers started out in St. Louis, Mo and we are excited to bring our services and success to the Nashville area! We were recently recognized in both 2016, 2018, and most recently, 2020 as The Best Place to Work in St Louis! We are a fast paced, fast growing, fun company looking for a friendly and outgoing person to join our team. Hoffmann Brothers believes that if we take care of our employees, they will in turn take care of our customers.
Primarily responsible for assisting HVAC and Plumbing technicians with various tasks on job sites, delivering equipment, completing drain cleaning/jetting jobs for customers, and assisting with a variety of tasks in the warehouse. This position has the potential to transition into a full-time technician in either the Plumbing or HVAC field.
- Knowledge of Tools
- Mechanically Minded
- Strong Work Ethic
- Valid Drivers License
- Team Player
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist plumbing and HVAC install technicians on jobsites with various tasks.
- Deliver equipment to jobs.
- Assist with warehouse maintenance.
- Complete drain cleaning/jetting jobs.
- Upon completion of each task record time spent at each job on the weekly time sheet.
- Check in as needed to ensure office dispatcher and/or field supervisor are aware of your status.
- Secure parts and tools needed throughout the day for various jobs as required.
- Willingness to try new ideas and recommend process improvements to your manager with the objective of improving efficiency/effectiveness
- The ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace both in a customer’s property and your company vehicle
- The ability to work safely and the motivation to help ensure that those you work with are working in a safe manner
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- 401k Matching Program: Hoffmann Brothers will match 100% of the first 4% contributed by employee.
- Free Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for the employee, dependents, and spouse (if not offered insurance by current employer)
- Generous Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid holidays
- Bonus Programs
- Ample Opportunities for Overtime
- Paid Training
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Year-Round Work
- Tool Replacement Policy
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of TN‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move50lbs and up. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work – employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.