HVAC Service Coordinator
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018 & 2020!
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor in the St Louis area. With an aggressive expansion campaign, we are now growing at an exciting rate facing new challenges as we transform our business and enter new geographic and service markets, like Nashville, TN.
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250-member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
As a HVAC Service Coordinator in St. Louis, MO, you will be one of our most important resources in our HVAC Service Department. You will provide support for our HVAC Service management team along with all technicians as well.
- Under the HVAC Service Manager’s direction, review and prepare feedback using data from invoices, timecards, KPI reports, productivity reports and option sheets.
- Review the daily call goals and Priorities, being conscious of weather and seasonal peaks.
- Assist Service Manager with scheduling regular 1-on-1 coaching meetings for each technician.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Regularly review HVAC service schedule board to ensure we are getting the right technician to the right call.
- Assist Field Managers in coordinating the training and ride-along schedule, prioritizing training for those most in need.
- Assist with customer service, answering client questions and resolving concerns that cannot be resolved in by the CXR team.
- Resolve customer concerns that require management involvement.
- Be a backup to receivables (billing)
- Assist with inbound phone calls as needed through a quick response as a backup.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys working with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Selfless individual who can prioritize the needs of the team above individual needs.
- Passionate about Hoffmann Brothers and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced communication skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to motivate technicians to be better tomorrow than they are today.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Salary and Benefits:
- Our benefits are exceptional and include paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401K matching program up to 4%, and 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- This position is paid hourly with plenty of opportunities for overtime.
- This position will report to our HVAC Service Manager, Tom Walker.
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, squat, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.