Customer Experience Manager
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018 & 2020!
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor in the St Louis area. With an aggressive expansion campaign, we are now growing at an exciting rate facing new challenges as we transform our business and enter new geographic and service markets.
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250-member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team. With this growth, Hoffmann is redesigning how it purchases and manages its inventory to take advantage of this new scale.
As the Customer Experience Manager, you will help Hoffmann Brothers develop and maintain efficient processes and key performance indicators for the Customer Experience team serving Saint Louis, Nashville, and all future markets. This team’s primary responsibilities include creating an optimal first impression through exemplary customer service, capturing customers’ needs in form of a service ticket, and resolving customer concerns with empathy and understanding.
- Oversee all factors leading to excellence in key performance indicators (KPI’s) leading to the success of the Customer Experience Team. Including: Abandoned call rate, Call Booking Success, Ticket Wrap-up time; Club membership sign-ups etc.
- Audit, maintain, and report on all call center KPI’s daily – address any issues within our processes leading to performance below expectations.
- Oversee team of 12-16 Customer Experience Reps (CXR) and 2 CXR Team Leads managing efficiency metrics including employee attendance, time cards, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of ever-changing industry best practices bringing new ways to increase efficiency and performance (ROI) to our operations.
- Partner with Quality Assurance Manager to identify and develop individual and team performance gaps.
- Develop programs to maintain team morale through difficult days / seasons.
- Develop a long-term organizational structure and training plan for a single Customer Experience team to serve multiple cities & locations.
- Maintain relationships with all service department leads ensuring CXR team is operating as an extension of their overall processes.
- Ensure all changes to process and script driven by service departments is quickly and accurately included in CXR’s communications with customers.
- Oversee recruitment and selection of new Customer Experience Representatives.
- Partner with IT Director to fully understand all capabilities within the Mitel phone system. Act as process owner for all Mitel reporting needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience Managing Customer Experience teams (Call Centers)
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis and KPI reporting.
- Experience managing a large and diverse team.
- Experience in a consumer facing service industry strongly preferred.
- Comfortable working autonomous of management - identifying gaps / opportunities without strict oversight.
- Ability to see a process from start to finish and identify gaps.
- Comfort in fast pace, progressive and dynamic environment.
- Able to solve problems and overcome hurdles in real-time.
- Ability to positively implement change of people and processes.
- Excellent communication, leadership, presentation, and planning skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- Paid vacation & paid holidays
- 401K matching program up to 4%
- Flexible work environment with a casual dress code
- Report directly to the Vice President of Internal Operations
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.