HVAC Service Field Manager
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018 & 2020!
HVAC Service Field Manager
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor in the St Louis area. With an aggressive expansion campaign, we are now growing at an exciting rate facing new challenges as we transform our business and enter new geographic and service markets, like Nashville, TN.
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250-member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
As the HVAC Service Field Manager in St. Louis, MO, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to create accountability, enhance communication, and focus on improvements to efficiency and profitability within your department. You will accomplish this by working in conjunction with the other HVAC Service Managers to provide technicians with KPI-driven feedback, coordinating 1-on-1’s, preparing review materials, reviewing technician invoices and options, performing ride along training, and facilitating group meetings.
- Under the HVAC Service Manager’s direction, review and prepare feedback using data from invoices, timecards, KPI reports, productivity reports and option sheets.
- Assist each individual service technician and help them to achieve their goals, both personal and professional
- Assist Service Manager with scheduling, preparing, and conducting regular 1-on-1 coaching meetings for each technician.
- Review technicians’ invoices and option sheets.
- Coordinate and conduct training and ride alongs.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Resolve customer concerns that require management involvement.
- Proven track record of strong performance, with 1-3 years in a leadership role preferred and solid foundational knowledge of the HVAC industry to include the products and services offered.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys working with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Selfless individual who can prioritize the needs of the team above individual needs.
- Passionate about Hoffmann Brothers and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced communication skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to motivate technicians to be better tomorrow than they are today.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Salary and Benefits:
- Our benefits are exceptional and include paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401K matching program up to 8%, and 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- This position is paid hourly with plenty of opportunities for overtime.
- This position will report to our HVAC Service Manager, Tom Walker.
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co-worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO-OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, kneel, squat, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 50lbs and up because the equipment being used can be heavy and cumbersome. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work - employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer