Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018 & 2020!
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor in the St Louis area. With an aggressive expansion campaign, we are now growing at an exciting rate facing new challenges as we transform our business and enter new geographic and service markets, like Nashville, TN.
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250-member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
As the Office Coordinator in St. Louis, MO, you will be the first face that visitors see when coming into our building, which is what makes this position so important. To be successful in this position you must be able to multitask, maintain an upbeat attitude, and stay organized, just to name a few!
Core Job Functions:
- Making Great First Impressions: Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Assist with meetings & event preparation and clean up, ordering meals & supplies for meetings and trainings.
- Ordering, track inventory, and stock supplies for kitchen, training rooms, bathrooms, and office
- Facility Cleanliness: Light cleaning duties, including vacuuming, dusting & working with cleaning crews to ensure cleanliness of the facility.
- Prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management.
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Additional administrative tasks assigned by Owners, Executive team, and other Management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced Customer Service Skills
- Positive Upbeat Attitude
- Detail Oriented; Precise & Organized
- Must take initiative and be able to multi-task.
- Exceptional communication skills, professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is based on experience and education.
- Our benefits are exceptional and include paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401K matching program up to 4%, and 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- This position is being hired for Monday – Friday from 8a-5p with some early mornings and late evenings during certain training, meetings & events that are pre-scheduled.
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.