Hoffmann Brothers has been the premier residential and commercial service contractor for over 40 years in the St Louis area. We are a family owned business and we recognize that our company’s success is driven by our team members. We hire the best and now is your chance to join our growing team. We are looking for a Marketing Liaison who thrives in a challenging environment, confident & self-motivated, and is a critical thinker.
The Marketing Liaison will act as the point person between our Customer Experience team and Marketing department. The role is pivotal to our success in meeting daily, monthly, and annual goals. The Marketing Liaison will be an outstanding representative to our customers of our company. Customer service skills are a must.
Core Job Functions:
• Respond immediately to customer’s service & install requests from all digital assets
• Attend Daily Huddle, understand call board needs, and set goals to achieve them
• Help with outbound phone calling
• Be available for our customers on our specific back up, sales, and lead lines.
• Respond to customers from our daily on-call report
• Other reports & duties designated by management
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• Experience with online marketing, marketing strategy and creating marketing plans
• Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced communication skills
• An ability to adapt quickly, use data and intuition to take action & make decisions
Salary and Benefits
• Salary is based on experience and education.
• Our benefits are exceptional and include paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401K matching program up to 4%, and 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
• We offer a fun and flexible work environment with a casual dress code.
• We are willing to pay for approved ongoing training that is necessary to support the functions of the role.
• This position will report to the Marketing Director, and work closely with the Marketing Coordinator & Customer Experience Manager.