Dispatch Team Leader
Hoffmann Brothers has been the premier residential and commercial service contractor for over 40 years in the St Louis area. We are a family owned business and we recognize that our company’s success is driven by our team members. We were recognized in 2016, 2018, and most recently 2020 as The Best Place to Work in St. Louis. We hire the best and now is your chance to join our growing team!
Hoffmann Brothers is looking for a Dispatch Team Leader to coach and develop our Dispatchers and Customer Liaisons who lead our effort to provide a seamless customer experience and dispatch the “right technician” to the “right call”. This position will be responsible for training and onboarding of Dispatchers and Customer Liaisons, creating accountability for following established procedures and policies, and showing team members how their individual efforts contribute to the company’s overall success.
Our Dispatch Team fulfills one of the most important functions within Hoffmann Brothers. They are cheerleaders for our technicians, the makers of the day, and ensure we are being as efficient as possible in routing technicians to each service call. We have a set of high standards for job qualification and job performance. This position will be reporting directly to the President of Hoffmann Brothers.
- Lead and train your team on dispatching best-practices and processes ensuring that the right technicians are matched to every job
- Monitor dispatch team performance, review dispatched calls, and provide feedback through regular 1:1 meetings, reviews, and team meetings
- Maintain continual communication with service managers to ensure department metrics are being met
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and company growth
- Formalize a coaching and training plan platform
- Take accountability for daily results and create active plans to maintain, correct, or create positive revenue trends
- Be positive and cultivate the joys of working on the dispatch team for Hoffmann Brothers
- Maintain continual communication with the Customer Experience Manager and Customer Experience Lead Coordinator to ensure both departments are working together to meet daily call board goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior management experience is preferred with the ability to provide constructive feedback and tailor discussions to individual personalities and communication styles
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members and drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with confidence while working in a fast-paced and goal driven environment
- Be proficient using a computer, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint) and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)