Indoor Air Quality Specialist
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018 & most recently 2020!
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor in the St Louis area. Recognizing that our company success comes from our team members, we work hard to maintain a friendly “family” work environment with growth opportunities that are unparalleled in our industry. We hire only the best and now is your chance to join our growing team.
We are looking for a full-time Indoor Air Quality Specialist to perform air duct cleanings and offer additional services to our clients in a courteous and professional manner. Ideal candidates possess superior customer service skills, are great problem solvers and thrive in a challenging environment. If this sounds like you and you want to grow your career with a stable company as an essential team member, we encourage you to apply today!
- Independently provide expert level air duct cleanings using duct and dryer vent cleaning equipment
- Sell and install indoor air quality products (training will be provided)
- Set expectations and be transparent with clients, keeping them informed throughout the cleaning process so they are aware of what is going on inside their home/business
- Ensure client sites remain organized and detailed notes are recorded for future reference
- Ensure client questions are answered and payments are processed before leaving a job site
- Follow company procedures to ensure the timely arrival to client sites, trucks and equipment are kept clean and accounted for and dispatchers are made of aware of each job for scheduling purposes
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Act with integrity and maintain ethical service practices
- Willingness to leverage skills learned in this position to help improve processes, help other team members, and grow within the company
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience cleaning air ducts using professional duct and dryer vent cleaning required
- Superior customer service skills required, cross selling experience a plus
- Strong work ethic with excellent time management
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers in a clear, confident manner
- Ability to adjust communication style as needed to ensure the best customer experience is provided with every customer
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a safe driving record and valid driver’s license
- Clean background check and drug test
- Must consider Safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Ample Opportunities for Overtime (Always Volunteer, Never Required)
- FREE Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for the employee, dependents, and spouse (if not offered insurance by current employer)
- 6 Paid holidays
- Generous Paid Vacation
- 401k Matching Program: 100% Company Match of the first 4% contributed by employee
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Training
- Company Provided Truck/Van
- Company Provided Power Tools
- Tool Replacement Policy
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Year-Round Work
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- To adequately perform the duties of this job one must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls, hear, and talk regularly and routinely. Frequently reaching with hands and arms. Ability to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move 50lbs+. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Appropriate PPE must be worn.
- The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work - employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment includes continual interruptions and changing priorities.
Hoffmann Brothers is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.