Hoffmann Brothers is the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor for over 40 years in the St Louis area. We recognize that our company successes come from our team members, so we work very hard to maintain an environment with opportunities unparalleled in our industry. We were recently recognized in both 2016 & 2018 as The Best Place to Work in St Louis. We hire the best and now is your chance to join our growing team.
· 5 years of work experience
· Experience working with hand and power tools
· Experience with hydro-jetter
· Operate drain cleaning equipment
· Operate hydro jetting equipment
· Operate drain camera equipment
· Utilize a jack hammer, rotary hammer, shovels, etc. for the use of exaction for repairs
· Digging/cutting/drilling holes in walls or floors to accommodate the passage of pipe
· Measuring, cutting, threading and assembling new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or other supports
· Install and removal of water heaters
· Diagnose and repair toilets, simple fixtures, sump pumps
· Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, confident manner throughout the entire service so that they are aware what is going on inside their home/business
· Ability to adjust your communications to provide the best customer experience possible
· Ability to create detailed job notes in the customer’s account for future reference
· Ability to both teach and learn by sharing thoughts/experiences with your coworkers in meetings and in one to one interactions
· Willingness to try new ideas and recommend process improvements to your manager with the objective of improving efficiency/effectiveness
· Frequent communication with dispatchers so that they know the status of each job for scheduling purposes
· The ability to maintain a clean and organized work space both in a customer’s property and your company vehicle
· The ability to work safely and the motivation to help ensure that those you work with are working in a safe manner
· Competitive Hourly Compensation
· Company Provided Truck/Van
· Company Provided Power Tools
· 401k Matching Program: Hoffmann Brothers will match 100% of the first 4% contributed by employee, plus an additional 4% at year end, resulting in a total of 12% (4% contributed by employee and 8% matched)
· Free Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for the employee, dependents, and spouse (if not offered insurance by current employer)
· Generous Paid Vacation
· 6 Paid holidays
· Bonus Programs
· Ample Opportunities for Overtime (Always Volunteer, Never Required)
· Paid Training
· Cell Phone Reimbursement
· Year-Round Work
· Tool Replacement Policy
· Company Events
Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, squat, kneel, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move80lbs and up. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work –employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.