HVAC Installation Professional
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018, 2020, & 2021!
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250+ member multi-market family owned organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
As an HVAC Installation Professional in St. Louis, MO, you will successfully install air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, ductless systems, ductwork, boilers, and accessories (air filter, thermostats etc.) for residential customers. This will include having knowledge of those systems and keeping in contact closely with customers during the installation. All our technicians must follow our safety policies and procedures. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is required.
- 2+ years of experience in HVAC Field
- Professional in all situations
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, confident manner throughout the entire service so that they are aware what is going on inside their home/business.
- Ability to adjust your communications to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Ability to create detailed job notes in the customer’s account for future reference.
- Ability to both teach and learn by sharing thoughts/experiences with your coworkers in meetings and in one-to-one interactions.
- Willingness to try new ideas and recommend process improvements to your manager with the objective of improving efficiency/effectiveness.
- Frequent communication with dispatchers so that they know the status of each job for scheduling purposes.
- The ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace both in a customer’s property and your company vehicle.
- The ability to work safely and the motivation to help ensure that those you work with are working in a safe manner.
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Company Provided Truck/Van
- Company Provided Power Tools
- 401k Matching Program: Hoffmann Brothers will match 100% of the first 4% contributed by employee, then there is an additional 4% match annually totaling an 8% match.
- Free Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for the employee, dependents, and spouse (if not offered insurance by current employer)
- Up to 20 days of paid vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Company Provided Vehicle
- Bonus Programs
- Ample Opportunities for Overtime
- Paid Training
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Year-Round Work
- Tool Replacement Policy
Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, kneel, squat, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move50lbs and up. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work – employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.