Customer Experience Coordinator
Voted St. Louis Best Places to Work in 2016, 2018, 2020, & 2021!
Over the last 5 years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50 employees to a 250+ member multi-market organization with significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to join our team.
Hoffmann Brothers is looking for Customer Experience Coordinator to assist potential prospects with product and service information, plus scheduling of online inquiries. This position will handle customer service requests via phone, online submissions, texts, and online marketing requests. This position will manage a large volume of inbound and outbound inquiries, and scheduling for all Hoffmann Brothers services. To be successful in this position, candidate must have a strong sense of urgency and superior customer service skills.
Our Customer Experience Coordinators are one of our most important resources in our company. They provide the sole source for our ability to meet our customer’s needs. We have a set of high standards for job qualification and job performance. Our coordinators must have strong skills and a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- A Multitasker: Able to handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail Oriented: Able to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Efficient: Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and goals
- Competitive: Able to strive to get ahead, finish projects, and exceed goals for monetary incentive
- Goal Oriented: Able to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result, achieving all necessary KPIs and exceeding metrics
- Communicative: Able to communicate information via writing and spoken word clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented Able to take care of customer needs while following company procedures
- Problem Solvers Able to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Professional: In the way you speak, dress, and act.
- FREE health, dental, & vision insurance for the employee and their family.
- We have a matching 401K Retirement program at 4%
- 10 Days paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- We are a family friendly company and celebrate individual & company achievements with fun events and prizes.
- We believe in promoting from within and there are many areas to advance in our company.
- Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.